When it comes to versatility among the printers, Canon is a prominent name. If you have bought a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer recently, then you need to know the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup properly.
If you don’t know how to set up your Canon MG2522 printer then don’t worry. Use this complete guide for the setup process. Go through this Canon Pixma MG2522 manual for setup to accomplish the task successfully.
How to Perform the Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup?
You are recommended to follow each and every step mentioned below to get the Canon MG2522 setup successful.
Step 1: Initial Printer Setup of the Canon MG2522
Here you have to unpack your printer and install the printer driver. Follow the instructions as cited below.
- Unbox the Canon MG2522 by using a cutter. Unwrap the cover from the printer.
- Bring out the power cord and the ink cartridge from the printer shipment box. Keep the power cord aside.
- You can notice an application driver CD inside the printer package. Turn on the computer and place the CD on the disc drive of your computer.
- Go to the My Computer section and double-click on the drive option to start the installation. Opt for the Run option from the pop-up display.
- Tap on the Next option to carry on the installation procedure. Meanwhile, you need to accept all the terms and conditions and follow the appearing guidelines.
- After that, click the Install button. You have to wait until the installation gets done.
- Finally, select the Finish button when the installation is successful. Quit all the tabs, afterward.
Step 2: Stack the Papers to Canon MG2522
Without placing papers to your Canon printer you can’t print via the Canon MG2522. Go through the instructions to load papers into the paper tray of the printer.
- Be sure that you have switched on the printer. Now, you have to open the input tray of the printer.
- Simply pull the tray gently.
- Gather papers of the same size. Place the papers on the tray and use the width patterns to adjust their alignment.
- Push the tray back to your Canon MG2522 printer. You can hear a click sound when the tray snaps perfectly.
When you have loaded the papers please proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup
You have almost completed the necessary setups for your Canon MG2522 printer. If you wish to connect your Canon MG2522 printer to Wi-Fi then this guide is for you. Check out the steps below.
- Switch on the Canon printer. Ensure that the Wi-Fi connection is secure and advanced.
- You have to press the Wi-Fi key on your printer. Wait until the Wi-Fi indicator LED flashes.
- When the LED flashes you need to press the Connect key. Again wait until the indicator blinks.
- Now, choose the access point that you wish to connect. Provide the password to access the network.
- Lastly, press the Ok button to establish the Canon MG2522 wireless setup.
That’s all about the Canon MG2522 setup. Hopefully, the guide helps you to set up the printer for the first time.