The Global Natural Zeolites Market is projected to reach USD 8.29 billion in 2027. Increasing investment in the development of new infrastructure in the global construction sector is expected to boost demand for the product. Along with their hygroscopic properties, and the ability to regulate pH, the use of natural zeolites is common in building materials. Natural zeolites are pozzolanic materials, used to improve the strength of the structure.
The construction industry is experiencing tremendous development not only in developing markets but also in developed countries such as the United States. Global building sector expansion has contributed to the heightened use of cement. Cement production is a significant source of greenhouse gas emissions, and so natural zeolites are used as a partial replacement for cement in construction materials.
Applications in soil remediation and water treatment are projected to accelerate development on the natural zeolites market. In the European and Asian countries, soil contamination is a major concern. Materials like natural zeolites are being used in soil modification applications to improve the overall health and quality of soil and crops due to the increasing soil contamination.
The growth of the market for natural zeolites is impacted by the presence of alternatives. All minerals and non-minerals pose a market threat in application areas, including building materials, water treatment, and soil modification. Major global players are increasing their production capacity by setting up new plants, joint ventures; and by acquisitions to expand their customer reach on international markets.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3240
Key players in the market include Lenntech BV, Zeolyst International, Zeocem Ltd., R. Grace Co-Conn, Albemarle Corporation, Bear River Zeolite, Anten Chemical Co., Ltd., IDA-ORE, Clariant, Teague Mineral Products, GruppoApostolicoTanagro, and NanoScape AG, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Due to the extreme advantages, such as improved strength and durability of natural zeolites, the construction equipment is expected to remain the largest segment during the forecast period in terms of revenue.
- The worldwide high prevalence of wastewater and the resulting development of the water treatment industry are likely to increase demand for the market of natural zeolites.
- In the forecast period, the soil remediation sector is expected to grow as a result of increasing soil contamination at a CAGR.
- In light of rapid infrastructural developments, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the leading region on the market over the forecast period.
- In September 2017, BASF recently invested in the third specialized zeolite plant in Ludwigshafen, Germany, increasing its specialty zeolite manufacturing capacity. BASF's specialty zeolites are extracted from natural aluminosilicates and are mainly used to manufacture catalysts for high-end emissions.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3240
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Natural Zeolites Market on the basis of Product, Application, End-Users, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Granular Natural Zeolite
- Pelletized Natural Zeolite
- Powder Natural Zeolite
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Odor Control
- Soil Stabilizer
- Animal Feed
End-Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Water Wastewater
- Chemical Petrochemical
- Agriculture Horticulture
Over the years, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships have played a pivotal role in companies’ plans of expanding customer base and gaining a robust footing in the market. Rising investments by the key industry players for the RD activities will further bolster market growth over the analysis period.
The report also utilizes key statistical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and venture return analysis to offer better insights into the market landscape. The report also covers recent developments and trends and provides a comprehensive industry overview to help readers understand the complete scenario and dynamics of the Natural Zeolites market.
Browse Complete Report “Natural Zeolites Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/natural-zeolites-market
Regions covered by the report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com