Global Glycerin Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2027, at CAGR of 7.48% during forecast period. The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region. To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report Increasing awareness among consumers about the profits of natural ingredients is expected to benefit the development of the global glycerin market in the personal care, pharmaceuticals healthcare, and food beverages segments. Increasing scope of application of glycerin in producing chemical intermediates is also estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
Global Glycerin Market Segment Analysis:
On the basis of the application segment, the industrial applications represent the bulk of the demand for glycerin. High demand for glycerin in toothpaste, facial creams, and other cosmetics is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Glycerin is used for pharmaceutical and medical preparations, providing lubrication, mainly as means for improving smoothness, and humectants. It is used in cough elixirs, syrups, and expectorants. Glycerin is used for excipient uses only in the personal care industry, and serves as a humectant, solvent, and lubricant. It is used as a moisturizing agent in facial creams and other cosmetic products to keep the skin soft and replace skin moisture. It is the basic media for toothpaste which maintains its desired smoothness and viscosity and gives shine to the paste Based on the grade segment, technical grade glycerin is a refined and purified product, and requires to be minimum 98% pure, with no traces of methanol, salts, or any other contaminants. Technical grade glycerin acts as a platform chemical for the manufacture of chemical intermediates. Improved use of chemicals like 1, 3 propanediol, and alkyd resins, propylene glycol, and epichlorohydrin in end-use industries like tobacco, construction, furniture, and paint coatings is estimated to drive the technical grade global glycerin market. The global glycerin market is highly modest, with a large number of small players, especially in South East Asia. The global glycerin market is led by various players, depending upon their core capabilities. Expansions and mergers acquisitions are the major strategies that were implemented over the past three years.
Global Glycerin Market Regional Analysis:
In terms of region, The Asia-Pacific region is expected to hold the largest market share during forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the rapidly increasing consumption of glycerin in countries like China, India, and South Korea for personal care products. A stable request since the past few years for hair care and oral care products along with growing customer interest in color cosmetics boosted the development of the global glycerin market in the Asia-Pacific region. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding global glycerin market dynamics, structure by identifying and analyzing the market segments and project the global market size. Further, the report also focuses on the modest analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, and SWOT analysis to address the question of shareholders to prioritizing the efforts and investment in the near future to the emerging segment in global glycerin market.
Global Glycerin Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Glycerin Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value. • Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Glycerin Market • Global Glycerin Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided. • Global Glycerin Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study. • Global Glycerin Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation. • Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled. • Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Glycerin Market are also profiled. The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
Scope of the Global Glycerin Market: Inquire before buying
Global Glycerin Market, by Process
• Transesterification • Saponification • Fat Splitting
Global Glycerin Market, by Source
• Vegetable Oils • Biodiesel • Soaps • Synthetic
Global Glycerin Market, by Grade
• Technical Grade • Pharmaceutical Grade
Global Glycerin Market, by Application
• Industrial Application o Pharmaceuticals Healthcare o Food Beverages o Personal Care o Automotive o Polyether Polyols o Alkyd Resins o Tobacco o Other Applications • Chemical Intermediate o Propylene Glycol o Epichlorohydrin o 1,3 Propanediol o Acrolein o Glycerol Carbonate o Glycol Substitute o Others
Global Glycerin Market, by Region
• North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • Middle East and Africa • South America
Global Glycerin Market,Key Players
• Emery Oleochemicals • IOI Oleochemicals • Wilmar International Ltd. • Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad • Godrej Industries • Croda International PLC • Cargill Incorporated • PG Chemicals • KAO Corporation • Avril Group • The DOW Chemical Company (Olin Corporation) • Cremer Oleo GmbH Co. Kg • PT Smart TBK • Vitusa Products Inc. • PT. Bakrie Sumatera Plantations TBK • Twin Rivers Technologies Inc. • Pacific Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd • PT Sumi Asih Oleochemicals Industry • Vegetable Vitamin Foods Company (VVF) • Sakamoto Yakuhin Kogyo Co., Ltd. • PT Cisadane Raya Chemicals • Timur Oleochemicals.
This report submitted by Maximize market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize MarketResearch provides free personalized of reports as per your demand.This reportcan be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Omkar Heights, Sinhagad Road, Manik Baug, Vadgaon Bk,Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.
For more information to visit