Delivering a speech in front of your entire class can be intimidating. But what’s a bigger challenge than that? Coming up with interesting topics for the speech – you not only have to write my essay and look for something that fits your interests but also is mindful of the reader’s interests.
To make the entire process easier for you, I have combined a list of interesting argumentative topics for your next speech. But before that, let’s get you familiarized with the process of choosing a persuasive speech topic.
Make sure that you are interested in it
When you decide to craft a speech or any other paper for that matter, it is extremely important that you are genuinely interested in the topic. It is essential because it is a long, tiring process where you have to help me write my essay and conduct thorough research, dig up facts, come up with an argument, etc. which will only be possible if you are passionate about writing on the topic.
Determine your target audience
You must figure out and understand the audience, their interest level, and what they want to hear from you. If you fail to do so, your listeners won’t be interested in the speech making it difficult for you. Make sure that people will care about the topic you have decided to go with.
It shouldn’t be overdone
If you talk about the same topic that people are tired of listening to, chances are they won’t pay attention to your speech. Even if you can’t find a unique topic, try discussing them from a different angle, or help write my essay.
Research material must be available
When deciding on a topic, it is your responsibility to make sure that there are enough resources available for you to gather data. You don’t want to start writing the speech only to find out that there isn’t enough information available.
When choosing a topic for your speech, keep the following points in mind. Coming back to the persuasive speech topic, here’s a complete list of topics for you to choose from.
- The only purpose of getting a college degree is to get a good job.
- Sports should be made mandatory in college to keep students active and healthy.
- Colleges should only focus on providing quality education in the fields of math and science rather than arts and drama.
- High schools should introduce uniforms to write my essay help increase unity among students.
- Bullying should be taken more seriously and bullies must be expelled.
- Gender discrimination shouldn’t exist in STEM programs.
- All schools should be privatized for better quality.
- Students below the age of 15 shouldn’t be sent to boarding school.
- Students should be taught a second language at school.
- Teachers should keep guns in classrooms for the safety of their students.
- The greatest US President who ever lived.
- Should there be a border between Mexico and the USA?
- Should citizens get punished for not casting their vote?
- Everyone should be allowed to keep guns for their safety.
- The right age to vote is 16.
- Rich people should pay more taxes.
- Are illegal immigrants criminals?
- The US military budget needs to reduce.
- Who should have their face on the dollar bill?
- Should polygamy get legalized?
- Women shouldn’t have the right to get an abortion.
- Human cloning shouldn’t be legalized.
- Death penalty should be reversed.
- Physician-assisted suicide should be made legal in all states.
- Gay couples shouldn’t have the right to adopt kids.
- People with DUI’s should have their license confiscated.
- Is euthanasia similar to murder?
- Gambling should be prohibited.
- Guns shouldn’t be allowed on college campuses.
- Recreational marijuana should be legalized.
- People shouldn’t be allowed to keep exotic animals as pets.
- Genetically modified food shouldn’t be available in superstores.
- Does tourism help the environment?
- Production of fur should be banned.
- Plastic bags should be banned completely.
- Is pluto a planet?
- Should people be allowed to keep dangerous dog breeds?
- Why is it necessary to control the greenhouse gases pollution?
- The best type of renewable energy.
- Should the concept of zoos get banned?
- Will robots decrease employment for humans?
- What is the ideal age to allow kids to keep a cellphone?
- Should parents keep a check on their child’s online activities?
- Has social media brought people together?
- Has technology made people smarter?
I hope that you were able to find an interesting topic for your speech. If you don’t possess strong writing skills, there’s nothing to worry about as professional help is easily available. There are several experts online who help students with their writing assignments. So, get in touch with help with my essay and have them assist you with your speech. If you’re worried about the cost, there are websites that write papers for you for free, so reach out to them.